- Fix sumstat_file() with ms (#188). Thanks to @acottin for reporting this issue!
- This is a small maintainence release
- Fix a number of minor issues pointed out by hadley/strict (#186)
- Register native routines to fix the new R CMD check NOTE (#187)
- Major internal refactoring on how simulators interface with coala (#174).
- Support for calculating an expanded version of MCMF (#173, #179). This feature was contributed by Jorge E. Amaya Romero (@jorgeamaya).
- Introduces the optional
locus_group argument for features. Using it, features can be defined only for a subset of the loci in the model (#161, #181). Thanks to @andrewparkermorgan for suggesting this feature.
- The four gamete condition now respects unphased data. If the data is unphased, the four gamete condition is only counted as violated if it is violated for all possible phasing of the data (#162).
- Skip unittests if
testthat is not available (#165).
- Add compatibility with upcoming version 1.7.2-0 of
- Add a warning is
symmetric is used together with
- Add citation information (#168).
- Fix compatibility with rehh 2.0.0 (#172).
- Adds the
create_abc_sumstat functions for converting the simulation results into the format needed for abc::abc function (#151).
- Improves the documentation significantly and adds more examples and links to help pages (#150).
- Changes name of
- Adds an option to
active_msms() to download msms’ jar file (#153).
- Adds support for partial models. Now, arbitrary sets of features, loci, parameters and summary statistics can be combined via
+ and then be added to one or more models later (#155).
- Support for more selection models, including ones for local adaptation (#137).
as.segsites.GENOME function that converts genetic data imported with the package PopGenome to coala’s format (#139).
feat_ignore_singletons, which is a feature that makes coala ignore singletons when calculating the summary statistics (#138).
ms from package
phyclust instead of requiring that the binary is installed on the system (#140).
- Ensure that msms uses only one CPU core (#142).
- Fixes the broken nucleotide diversity and Tajima’s D summary statistics (#133).
- Adds support for calculating joint frequency spectra for more than two populations (#132).
- Fixes a test that failed on R 3.1.x due to a bug in the tests code (#127).
- Fixes version requirement for
- Adds the
calc_sumstats_from_data function for calculating summary statistics from biological data (#124).
- Exports the functions related to segregating sites (#122).
- Adds support for distribution independent repetitions on multiple CPU cores (#116).
- Improves support for polyploid models. The
ploidy parameter is now provided in the
coal_model instead of in
- Adds the MCMF summary statistic (#94).
- Adds support for the omega statistic using OmegaPlus (#109).
- Adds option to calculate iHS in
sumstat_ihh() and made the statistic return a
data.frame instead of a list.
- Adds optional support for calculating the JSFS per locus instead of globally (#112).
- Adds optional in-place transformation of summary statistics (#110).
- Adds support for simulating a fixed number of mutations with ms and msms (#19).
- Writes seq-gen output into memory instead of in files before it is parsed (#99).
- Adds optional support for parameter zero inflation for a deterministic fraction of loci instead of a random number. Can be used by setting
random = FALSE in
get_outgroup now returns
NA if the model has no outgroup rather than throwing an error.
- Fixes the simulation of sizes changes in one populations models with msms (#105).
- Remove broken implementation of the nSL statistic (
- Fixes site frequency calculation when an outgroup is present (#96).
- Fixes multiple errors that occurred in edge cases when calculating ihh (#98).
- Fixes a memory corruption that occurred only in tests (#90).
- Corrects various typos.
- Initial release version
- Thanks to Ann Kathrin Huylmans for suggesting the name ‘coala’ and to Soumya Ranganathan for proofreading.